I love checking out our local Farmer’s markets, wherever they may be – in town or out of town. There is always something available wherever I go. For the information of my readers, I’ve provided a list of the Farmers’ Markets in the Southeast Valley including Mesa, Chandler, Phoenix, Tempe, Gilbert, Ahwatukee and Casa Grande. If any of you come across a particularly fabulous Farmers’ market, please share.
Where possible, I’ve included any website information as well as time and dates of the Farmers’ Markets.
- Downtown Chandler Farmers Market – Open on Thursdays fron 3–6 p.m. Located at the southwest corner of Chandler Boulevard and Arizona Avenue.
- Farmers Market at Solera Community Center – open from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of the Month from September-July. Located at 6360 South Mountain Boulevard, Chandler.
- Farmers Market at Trilogy-Power Ranch - open 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of the Month from September-July. Located at 4369 East Village Parkway, Gilbert
- Agritopia Farm Stand – open from 8 a.m. – 1 p.m. Saturdays from November – May. Located at 3000 East Ray Road Gilbert.
- Mesa Community Farmers Market – open 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. on Fridays. Located at the Rendezvous Center, 263 North Center Street, Mesa
- McDonald Street Farmers Market – open 9:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. on Saturdays from October 24–May 1. Located at the northeastern corner of Main Street and MacDonald, Mesa
- Ahwatukee Farmers Market – open 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Sundays from October-April and May-September. Located at 4700 East Warner Road, Phoenix
- Farm at South Mountain – open 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. Saturdays October through May 16. Located at 6106 South 32nd Street, Phoenix
- Market on Mill – open 5 p.m. – 9 p.m. Thursdays. Located at 730 South Mill Avenue, Tempe
- Mill Avenue Farmers Market – 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. Sundays. Located at 24 East Sixth Street, Tempe
- Casa Grande Farmers Market – open 8 a.m. – noon on Tuesdays. Located at the Christian Church of Casa Grande parking lot, 1510 North Casa Grande Avenue, in Casa Grande